The 2023 Monthly Planner contains
- 2022/2024 Year in View
- 2023 Year in View, including Full Moon & New Moon Dates
- Maramataka (blank names)
- Highlights & Learnings of 2022 - Review Page
- Goal setting for 2023
- 2 Page layout of each month, Monday - Sunday, including NZ Public holidays, Full Moon & New Moon dates with a notes section and Maori month reference
- Review Pages - 6 & 12 monthly
- Double Page Matariki Layout
- Notes Pages
The 2023 Monthly Planner product specifications include;
- A4 (210 x 297 mm) Please note this is a larger size from previous years print of B5 sized monthly planners
- Stock Cover 300gsm
- 100 gsm insert pages
- 44 Pages
If you would like to view a sample of the monthly pages, please see our KOHA/ FREE links to download
Please note the monthly planners do not come with a desk calendar like the premium planners do. You can purchase the desk calendars seperately on our site at this link.
These planners are printed in Auckland, New Zealand
Firstly, I'm a self-confessed stationery geekologist! My yearlong ritual starts from the moment I absorb myself in the much-anticipated unwrapping, feeling, smelling flicking through and absorbing the reo in my new Rātaka A4. Secondly, My life/work revolves around the maramataka so I record names below each phase in the front-page images to refer to. I use the month view almost daily and the notes at the sides for planning reminders. In the dailies I plan reminders and also track my energy levels often to compare them to the maramataka just as our ancestors would make similar reflections. The storage pouch is filled with precious pieces. As a reo Māori speaker, I appreciate the effort that's gone into the Rātaka so much!
Thank you to the team!
Great tool for planning. Well setout
Exactly what I wanted! Would be awesome in A5 size to make it more compact. Exactly like a calendar with all the cool parts about the Tuhi diaries offer
Kia Ora I absolutely love my monthly planner. I brought this and a weekly planner together instead of a daily one this year. Love them both so much! Ngā mihi ♥️
I do have some comments but not at all am I moaning or not happy about it. Just what I would like on them since using them.
1. A thicker cover, doesn't have to be leather or cardboard just something abit more durable. It's easy to ruin the beautiful designs (I have the stunning green monthly planner)
2. Id love for it to have a document pocket.
That is it for this one!
1. No flaws in this one, PERFECT!
Could you guys pleeease make some tuhi pens, pencil cases, lanyards, highlighters, sticky notes, book/laptop bags, desktop pads & big planner CALENDERS pleease! I will buy every single item. Love love love your guys mahi ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love this! Yearly purchase. Absolute perfect planner to help with my busy year. Highly recommend this monthly planner.